Promote Your Rating
Let your stars shine in your community!
Promote your Rating to get the recognition you deserve and highlight the importance of quality child care and early education in your community.
Why should I promote my Rating?
- Current Families. Let them know you’re committed to giving their children the best child care and early education experiences.
- Future Families. Show them you use best practices for getting their children ready for kindergarten.
- Community. Be recognized as a quality program and show support for Minnesota’s statewide Quality Rating Improvement System.
How can I promote my Rating?
- We send you a free marketing kit with items you can use indoors and outdoors to advertise your program’s success. See the marketing kit materials that are available.
- You can request a Parent Aware logo to use on your website or in printed materials.
- A “Story of Hope” video can be customized to use your program’s name.
- As a Rated program, you are featured at the top of the search results on ParentAware.org.
- Statewide advertising campaigns continue to reach Minnesota parents through radio, television, and social media.
- Download the Parent Aware logo to use on your website or in print materials. We ask you to please follow our logo standards when using these resources.
- Commercial/Vector/CMYK (EPS): Recommended for printing
- Desktop/Raster/RGB (PNG): Recommended for web use
For questions about marketing kits, logos, and custom videos:
Child Care Aware of Minnesota
Phone: 651.290.9704 (x119)